Happy Sunday Everyone–From a very snowy Northern Idaho!! Even though another Christmas holiday has come and gone, I’m still in a festive mood and have another Christmasy card to share over at the Artistic Outpost Blog today. Here’s a little sneak peek to whet your creative appetite….
The next time I have a posting for Artistic Outpost, it will be 2016–And that’s just next week!!
I’ll have one more posting before the year is up, so I hope you’ll come back on the 31st and see, what may possibly be, the last holiday card I share for the year–Maybe! Then, I’ll be back shortly thereafter, for a January 1st posting to get the 2016 creative year jump started–FUN!!
Hope to see you over at Artistic Outpost!! Until next time–Stay Artsy Fartsy!!
SUPPLIES I USED:
- Stamps: Toy Emporium, Snowy Woods & Midwinter (Artistic Outpost)
- Doily Die (ODBD); Big Shot Machine (Sizzix); Sewing Machine (Kenmore)
- Watercolor Paper; Foil Tape; White Card Stock; Grey Card Stock; Tissue Paper; Black Cardstock (Core’dinations)
- White Pigment Ink (ColorBox); White Embossing Powder; Archival Ink & Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger); Ultramarine Blue Color Burst (Ken Oliver)
- Seam Binding & Snowflake Charm (The Funkie Junkie Boutique); Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Jump Rings (Tim Holtz/Idea-ology)
- Hot Glue Gun; Double-Backed Tape (3M); Diamond Glaze (Judikins); Matte Decou-Page (DecoArt); Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios)