HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!! I’m celebrating the day over at the Artistic Outpost Blog—
We’ve had some gorgeous weather this past week and our seasonal population of American Robins is growing bigger and bigger by the day. I made a card, inspired once again, by our feathered friends who have returned to their Summer home and blessed us with their presence and their songs!
So, come on by the Artistic Outpost Blog for a quick looksee at how I made today’s card. It’s a quick posting, as I don’t want to keep anyone from being outside and enjoying the Spring Equinox!
Until next time–Stay Artsy Fartsy!!
SUPPLIES I USED:
- Stamps: Birds of a Feather & Serenity (Artistic Outpost)
- Sunburst Stencil (Andy Skinner/Tando Creative)
- Fluid Acrylics (DecoArt Media); Archival Inks (Ranger); Twinkling H20s (Splash of Color); Distress Markers (Tim Holtz/Ranger); White Gel Pen (Sakura)
- 5″ x 7″ Gelli Plate (Gelli Arts); Brayer (Ranger)
- Mixed-Media Paper (Strathmore); Black Card Stock (Core’dinations); Green & White Card Stocks (PTI)
- Water Brush; Heat Tool; Finger Knife (Fiskars); Matte Decou-Page (DecoArt); Double-Backed Tape (3M)
- Enamel Dots (MME)