HELLO THERE & HAPPY SATURDAY!! You’ll find me over at the Lost Coaster’s Review Blog today sharing a first time, experimental of sorts, project–Here’s a sneak peek to entice you over….
You’ve seen this face before–It’s my favorite Lost Coast Designs Party Cats image!! Come on over to the Lost Coaster’s Review Blog and see what I experimented with and how it all turned out–for better or worse, it’s all there for you to see!! Hope to see you there!!
Until next time–Stay Artsy Fartsy!!
SUPPLIES I USED:
- Stamps: Party Cat Set & Doodle Circles (Lost Coast Designs)
- Archival Ink (Ranger); Diamond Glaze (Judikins)
- Shrink Plastic (Inkssentials/Ranger); Mixed-Media Paper (Strathmore)
- Soldering Iron (Choice 100/Glass Supplies); Copper Foil Tape (Glass Supplies); Silver Solder; Flux; 1 1/2″ x 2″ Glass (Glass Supplies)
- Jump Ring; Beads; Flat Head Pin; Self-Adhesive Black Pearls; Chit Chat Stickers (Tim Holtz/Idea-ology)
- Embossing Heat Gun; Finger Knife (Fiskars); Scissors; Matte Decou-Page (DecoArt)